A help for anyone who wants to do ATC in Sal. - Download.
CV Sector File
Sector files to IvAc - IVAO Virtual ATC Client
- Sal Center, Approach and Tower
- S. Vicente Approach and Tower
- Praia Approach and Tower
Version: 2.1.1a. (AIRAC cycle 1710 and above)
Credits: Joseph Senghor & Figueiredo
Colaboration with RNAV from GVSV and GVBA by José Maia
GVSV_APP - S. Vicente Approach and Tower.
Versão: 3.0 (AIRAC cycle 1607 and above)
Credits: Figueiredo, Vitor Barros, Osvaldo Neves & Joseph Senghor
GVNP_APP - Praia Approach and Tower.
Versão: 1.0 BETA (AIRAC cycle 1607 and above)
When downloading and installing IvAc - IVAO Virtual ATC Client - by default, the program is installed in Program Files\IVAO\IvAc.
1. - After downloading the files CV Sector File here made available,
copy the file that is in the ColorSchemes folder (FIGUEIREDO.clr) to the corresponding folder located by default in C:\Program Files\IVAO\IvAc\ColorSchemes.
2. - Repeat the same process for the file that is in SoundSchemes (FIGUEIREDO.ssf) and paste in C:\Program Files\IVAO\IvAc\SoundSchemes.
Copy these 3 subfolders to C: \ Program Files \ IVAO \ IvAc \ SectorFiles and that's it!
TO ACTIVATE ON IvAc
1. - Open the program by clicking the IvAc.exe file located in C: \ Program Files \ IVAO \ IvAc (or click directly on the shortcut left on the desktop) and in the upper left corner, click PVD and then
Load Sector - to Load the Sector you want (CTR, APP or TWR)
Load Colorscheme - to load the associated color scheme (FIGUEIREDO.clr), and then click
Load Soundscheme - to load the associated sound scheme (FIGUEIREDO.ssf) .
CONVERSION OF UNITS
Here are the units you need: Knots in Km/h, Pounds in Kilograms (or vice versa), Feet in Meters (or vice versa), etc..